Hire Solidity Developers on Demand
From smart contracts to decentralized finance, our Solidity developers have the expertise to bring your Blockchain project to life. Solidity is a high-level programming language used for developing smart contracts on various Blockchain platforms, most notably the Ethereum blockchain. Solidity is Turing complete, which means that it can be used to build complex DApps that can execute arbitrary computations.
Our Solidity developers can build for you
DApps on Solidity
Our developers use Solidity to create a wide range of decentralized applications, including decentralized exchanges, prediction markets, gaming, and decentralized finance (DeFi) applications. Solidity allows developers to write complex logic and automate various processes on the blockchain, which can help increase efficiency, transparency, and security.
- Crypto wallets
- Prediction markets
- Decentralized games
Smart contracts on Solidity
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. It allows the performance of credible, tracable and irreversible transactions without third parties.
Solidity is a statically typed, object-oriented programming language that is designed specifically for writing Ethereum smart contracts. It offers a number of features that make it an ideal choice for smart contract development. It supports inheritance, libraries, and complex user-defined types, which makes it easy to create, test and deploy complex and secure smart contracts.
Solidity language advantages
Solidity provides pre-compiled contracts that allow developers to create secure and reliable applications. This ensures that contracts are bug-free and will work as expected.
Lower gas costs
Solidity makes it easier to optimize code and reduce gas costs, making it cheaper to deploy and run smart contracts.
Solidity compiler checks and verifies all code before deployment, which helps prevent bugs and errors.
Solidity is designed to be highly scalable, making it a great choice for large-scale projects.
Solidity has a large community of developers who are constantly working to improve the language and make it better.
Hire Solidity developers to bring to life your Blockchain-based projects:
Here are some situations where you might want to use Solidity:
- You want to create a decentralized application (dApp) that runs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- You want to write a smart contract that executes automatically and transparently on the blockchain.
- You want to create a custom token that can be used as a medium of exchange or as a representation of ownership.
- You want to implement complex business logic in a transparent and tamper-proof manner.
- You want to integrate with other Ethereum-based applications and protocols.
- You want to build STO/ICO/IEO.
- Development of auto-trading and liquidity bots for crypto exchanges and liquidity solution development for tokens.
Our Blockchain tech arsenal
What our customers say
“It's now the second year of our cooperation with QIT Software. Their developers have been taking part in 2 of our main products within the AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) industry. They played a pivotal role in the acquisition of Twingine as one of our main customers, due to their strong ability to scale the company.”
Managing Director at Dangl IT GmbH
Frequently asked questions
- In-depth understanding of blockchain technology and its applications;
- Proven track record of successful blockchain development projects;
- Experience with Initial Coin Offerings and DeFi platforms;
- Fast turnaround time and timely delivery of projects;
- Dedicated support and seamless communication throughout the project.
2. Ganache: Ganache is an Ethereum development environment that provides an easy-to-use blockchain simulator, allowing developers to quickly set up private Ethereum networks and test their applications.
3. Remix: Remix is a browser-based IDE for writing, testing, and debugging Ethereum smart contracts. It provides a graphical user interface for deploying and interacting with smart contracts, as well as a debugger for troubleshooting.
4. Metamask: Metamask is a browser extension that allows users to interact with Ethereum applications without needing to install a full Ethereum node. It also provides a secure wallet for storing Ether and other Ethereum-based tokens.
• Solidity is a statically-typed language, while other blockchain-based languages may be dynamically-typed. • Solidity is designed to be more user-friendly than other blockchain-based languages, with an emphasis on readability and maintainability.
• Solidity has built-in support for common blockchain-specific data types, such as addresses and hashes, while other blockchain-based languages may lack these features.